The Ultimate Paint Protection | Ceramic Pro
Your permanent Volvo automotive paint protection solution.
Congratulations on your new or recently purchased vehicle! Now is the time to think about protecting your investment and gaining the proper peace-of-mind with Ottawa’s tough driving conditions.
So what type of protection should you go with? Nano ceramic coatings, more specifically the industry-leading Ceramic Pro should be a top of mind solution when thinking about paint protection for your new vehicle.
What is Ceramic Pro?
Ceramic Pro is a multi-layered clear liquid nano ceramic coating offering a permanent paint protection. It generally takes between 12 to 24 hours to cure and once it does, it will transform the paint surface to a permanent, ridged, flexible glass shield.
Ceramic Pro can be described as an additional layer of clear coat that is three times harder and also offers self-cleaning properties.
Benefits to investing in a Ceramic Pro coating for my vehicle
- Select from a variety of protection packages ranging from 2 years to lifetime protection
- Transferable warranty provided by Ceramic Pro & verified by CarFax
- Either purchase protection directly through the dealership or from JREK Autocare
- Self-cleaning properties where surface contaminates won’t adhere to paint & scratch resistant
- You can purchase a dealership specific 3 year, 5 year or 8 year protection package
- You can incorporate the cost of the dealership specific protection package into your lease or finance payments
- Should you decide that you want either a lifetime protection package or not include the cost in your car payments please visit JREK Autocare who is located at our Collision Center and will provide the installation for you
We’ve curated a few videos to offer a proper visual descriptions of what Ceramic Pro is and how it works to protect your vehicle’s paint. You could also stop by JREK Autocare to view their coated Volvo XC90 to get a first-hand view of the coating process.
Click (+) icon to view select videos explaining Ceramic Pro.