Protect Your Volvo’s Paint Against Stone Chips
You’ve either recently purchased a Volvo or thinking about buying one and unsure as to how to best protect your new Volvo investment against those pesky stone chips! Look no further, we have a simple solution for you!
3M Pro Series Paint Protection Film is the top-of-line 3M product designed to protect your vehicle’s paint surface and any other vulnerable areas to the following:
- stone chips
- bug damage
- road tar stains
- punishing weather conditions
No need to worry that your applying an “old-school” leather bra to the front end of your vehicle. The 3M film is almost invisible to the naked eye and the clear polyurethane film doesn’t alter the vehicle’s paint in anyway. Additionally, you can remove the film at any time should you not want it anymore. Eliminate the fear of stone chips & scratches to your vehicle’s paint today!
So Give Me More Highlights About 3M Paint Protection Film?
First off, we use only the top-of-line 3M Pro Series film which offers the following advantages:
- get a scratch or ding in the film, poor hot water over it & place in the sun and it will self-correct!
- 10 Year Transferable Warranty
- enhance the resale value of your vehicle
- Customized Application
- can be applied in areas specifically desired by the customers (e.g. luggage guard on trunk)
Benefits to investing in a 3M Pro Series Paint Protection install for your vehicle
- Preserve the quality of your vehicle’s finish against UV degradation, stone chips, scratches
- Common installed Volvo areas include: partial hood, fenders, mirrors, door cups, headlights
- Transferable 10 year warranty provided by the manufacturer – 3M (great resale value and feature)
- You can purchase the 3M film installation directly from either Carling or St Laurent Volvo dealership upon purchase of your vehicle
- You can incorporate the cost of the dealership specific package into your lease or finance payments
- Should you decide that you don’t want to include the cost in your car payments please visit JREK Autocare who is located at our Collision Center at Carling Volvo and will provide the installation for you